out of 29
Post on 23-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONBlinkReads presents a new reading experience for eBooks and Articles We convert traditional boring eBooks to To eBooks that look fresh, dynamic, social and more fun to read on Mobile and Tablet
- BlinkReads.com Mobile Visual Reading
- What Is BlinkReads? BlinkReads presents a new reading experience for eBooks From boring eBooks To eBooks that look fresh, dynamic, social and more fun to read on Mobile and Tablet
- Publishing Market Overview 2013 US Book Publishing Industry Revenues: $27.01 billion $12.38 billion from Textbooks $14.63 billion from Trade Books $7.12 billion from Physical Stores $7.54 billion from Online Stores $3.64 billion from Print Books sold online $3.9 billion from eBooks sold online Number of Sold Books: 2.59 billion books 0.27 billion Textbooks 2.32 billion Trade Books 1,808,000,000 Print Books were sold in 2013 512,000,000 eBooks were sold in 2013
- eBooks Market Growth Revenue from eBooks 2008: 1% of all trade book revenue 2010: 6% of all trade book revenue = $0.869b 2011: 17% of all trade book revenue = $2.1b 2012: 23% of all trade book revenue = $2.6b 2013: 27% of all trade book revenue = $3.9b Number of sold eBooks: 2008: 10 million eBooks were sold 2010: 125 million eBooks were sold 2011: 388 million eBooks were sold 2012: 457 million eBooks were sold 2013: 512 million eBooks were sold
- Self Publishing Quick Facts 2012 Self Publishing increased by 59% over 2011 2014 Avg. Book Rating Comparison Self-Published eBooks 4.35/5 Major Publishers eBooks 4.12/5 Avg. Selling Price Comparison Self-Published eBooks $3.5 Major Publishers eBooks $7 Best Sellers 35% of bestsellers eBooks were self published Future: In less than 5 years from now, self-publishing is expected to become 50% of eBooks market size
- Digital Reading Devices Quick Facts 2014 Owned Devices: 58% of Americans own a smartphone, 42% of Americans own a tablet 32% of Americans own an e-reader 2014 Preferred Reading Devices: 44% of e-book readers prefer a tablet to read ebooks, Up from 37% in 2012 42% of e-book readers prefer a dedicated e-reader device, Down from 49% in 2012 2014 Mobile Reading: 32% of e-book readers read books on their smartphones 23% of youngsters read fiction on their smartphones
- Market Acquisitions 2014 2014: Booklr by Vook (eBooks data tracker and analytics) BookLamp by Apple (Smart Book recommendation engine & Store) Bookish by Zola (collaborative filtering recommendation engine & Store for Books) ReadMill by DropBox (Social eReader App & Store for iOS and Android) ComiXology by Amazon (eReader & Store for Comic Books with Social Tools) Graphicly by Blurb (eBooks creator/eReader & Store for illustrated books, such as comics, graphic novels and childrens books) (Acquihire) Worth Mentioning from 2013: SubText by Renaissance Learning (Interactive eReader for Students/Teachers) BetterBook by Inkling (Interactive How-To Guides Builder and eReader) GoodReads by Amazon (Social network for book readers / Social Reading)
- Amazon Acquisitions 1998 1999 2003 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Web Analytics On-Demand Publishing, self publishing, Books eReader on PDAs Electronics Social Review Site, Audio book publishing Book eReader App for iPhone, Online Fashion Store, Mobile Marketing Social Commerce Store, UK's leading IPTV, speech recognition Social network for book readers, Mobile screen tech, Text-To- Speech, Payment Database for books, movies, and music Online Music Store Online Fashion Store, Payment Online Audio Books Store, Used and Rare book Store, Social/Digital Book Shelves, Film Distribution Management, B2B Fabrics wholesalers, Games Online Social music Store for indie artists, online baby-care Store, online discounts Store/group buying, Touch screen Tech Europe's top Online VoD Store, Online Store for training course, 3D Maps, robotic inventory management eReader and Online Store for Comic books, Games Store , Social, eReader What would be most likely acquired? 5 years old, resourceful, and not highly funded startups (
View more >
PowerPoint Pres ??PPT fileWeb view2014-11-25... 2_Blank Presentation 3_Blank Presentation 4_Blank Presentation 5_Blank Presentation 6_Blank Presentation 7_Blank Presentation 8_Blank Presentation 9_Blank Presentation 10_Blank Presentation 11_Blank Presentation ...
Unit 9 Consumer Arithmetic Presentation 1Buying Presentation 2Hire Purchases Presentation 3Earning Presentation 4Money Exchange Presentation 5Savings Presentation.
PRESENTATION HEADER Presentation Title Placeholder PRESENTATION HEADER Presentation Title Placeholder.
Turn Presentation Disasters into Presentation ? Turn Presentation Disasters into Presentation Success
[PPT]PowerPoint Presentation - wickUP - HOME viewTimes New Roman Arial Calibri Office Theme Epistaxis PowerPoint Presentation PowerPoint Presentation PowerPoint Presentation PowerPoint Presentation PowerPoint Presentation PowerPoint Presentation PowerPoint Presentation ...
Upgrading to Pega 7 Presentation Title Presentation Title ... ? Presentation Title Presentation Title
Unit 21 Formula Presentation 1Using Formula Presentation 2Constructing Formulae Presentation 3Negative Numbers Presentation 4Temperature Differences Presentation.